Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Picture Dump 11.19.14

It's been a long while since I've done a decent picture dump, so I just went through my camera roll on my phone and chose a bunch for you!  They're not in any order,  but they're all captioned so they'll make some amount of sense (I hope!)  They go from Halloween until now, so I apologize if there are any repeats because I can't remember what I've posted LOL!

Halloween makeup. Took me forever!

One of my closest friends and me.  I LOVE HER!
She is so rad.. and her Halloween costume was
creepy as f*ck. <3

My jack-o-lantern

Me and my no-feet, ready to go to Zumba 
a few weeks ago.

This is an old picture, from February 2014. 
It's of me and my bestie at ZIN Night 
  at Pulse PDX (in Portland) I am posting
it here for 2 reasons.  The first reason is because I think
I look pretty decent in this pic, and I love
my hair that color and am thinking about dyeing it that
way again in a few months.  The second reason is because
this picture makes me laugh - it was taken February 15, 2014.  
The reason that's funny?  I apparently wasn't the only one who thought 
I looked decent this night, Corky agreed... this was the night I got pregnant.

On 11/10, Abigail had surgery on her knees.  They
had to shave her poor little legs.  Doesn't she look like 
a little turkey??  Look at her drumsticks.

Trying to take selfies with Jax but he felt the need
to do some extreme sniffing just then.

Part of the mural my mother in law and I painted on 
the wall of Mara's room. <3

This one needs no explanation.

Here's a close-up of Abby's cute little nose to
brighten your day :)

Tastes vaguely like licorice.  It's Red Raspberry Leaf,
supposed to help tone the uterus and make
labor easier when it comes.  (Also
supposedly helps with menstrual cramps)

Feeling somewhat festive (and very very tired)
11.16

39 weeks (November 15th)

I celebrate both Hanukkah and Christmas, as I've
probably mentioned 100 times on here.  But this
picture cracked me up!

My baby boy snuggling with Hailey <3 :) Doesn't
he look like a little old man??

Jax.

NO this picture is not altered at all.  Pardon the stretch marks.
Mara moved in a weird position right as I had a very
strong Braxton Hicks contraction, and this was the weird
result.  It was like a shelf! I could set stuff on it.
Taken yesterday, 11/18

The Christmas section of my house.  Normally I'd never decorate
this early (never before Thanksgiving!) but this year I don't know
when Mara is coming and I wanted to make sure we got the
decorations up!  The Hanukkah section is almost complete.  I
will post a picture of it soon. :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my god, I laughed so hard at the Feb 15th pic caption! Your hair does look great a darker color though.
    Your Halloween makeup looks awesome, and your jack o lantern is amazing. I've never carved one.
    That pic after Mara moved around during the Braxton Hicks is crazy! Goodness. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts over the next few days. Best of luck <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yeah that caption was certainly interesting. I laughed hard when I realized the date of that pic! Thanks for reading <3

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness! You're getting there (if you're not there today.) My friend had her little girl today. I'm thinking I will be going tomorrow. I hope. Best of luck to you my dear.
    =)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete