Thursday, January 31, 2013

Q&A Request

Hey world!

In case you didn't know, I have a YouTube channel.  I made videos, mostly eating disorder related, but sometimes about just random crap and funny stuff in my life.  I have several videos on there of my dog, a few of my birds, some of my fiancé and me dancing, and so on.  So you should check it out.

YouTube Channel: katenotkatie87
Twitter: @katenotkatie724

I also do Q&A videos.  I haven't done one in a while, so it's about time.  Ask me anything!  If the question offends me I won't answer it, but offending me is hard to do (unless you call me fat or something.)  

Here are some suggested topics for questions:
-Favorites (i.e. what's your favorite kind of shoe?)
-Preferences (i.e. pencil or pen?)
-Experiences (i.e. what is your favorite vacation spot you've ever been to?)
-Opinions (i.e. what do you think about Kim Kardashian/Justin Bieber/Angelina Jolie?)

Or you can ask me anything about eating disorders.  You can ask me about my story.  How long I've been sick.  What scares me the most.  You can ask me what you should/should not say to someone with an eating disorder.  Keep in mind, though, all my answers are MY OPINIONS ONLY!!! They are not fact.  

So go ahead, ask.  I'm sure the world has a million questions about eating disorders.  It's a confusing illness, a tricky sonofabitch for sure.  Navigating the illness is hard enough when you have it and even harder, sometimes, when you don't.

Ask me in the form of comments here or send a message to my YouTube channel, or ask in the form of a comment on my Q&A Request video that I'm about to put up.  Connect with me, I won't bite. :)

5 comments:

  1. here's one: during your years of being eating disordered, have you ever had a period where you were "okay" with how you looked and what you ate? as opposed to *intense* periods of feeling liked "need to lose weight" or has it been same or has it gotten worse?

    hope i explained the question properly :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you fell back into the grasp of your E.D., what were the first habits that came back? For example, i always notice calorie counting, weight obsession, and constantly looking in the mirror as the habits that always start when i slip. Also, besides hearing your weight, what other triggers affected you, and still do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. When and how did you find your spirit animal?

    ReplyDelete
  4. what are your daily safe foods? how do you deal with going out to dinner with your family or fiance

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey it's me again! thanks for answering my question. here's another haha:
    you mentioned a few times in passing how school was (not that great) so how was it like? what didn't you like about it and how did you cope during the years you were in middle/high school?

    ReplyDelete