Sunday, January 12, 2014

Random and Picture Dump 1.12.14

Soooo... it's been eons since I did a picture dump.  I can't remember the last time!  There aren't too many on this one because I only am putting pics that were on my phone.  But soon I'll do a wedding picture dump and a Curacao picture dump.  (I didn't do the Curacao one yet, did I?? I know I did the journal entries....???)

Okay these are not going to be in order, but I'll try to put them together into categories or subjects.  And they'll be captioned. So here we go!  
***TRIGGER WARNING*** you never know.

It Works Wraps

My friend is a distributor for It Works, which basically sells weight loss, body sculpting stuff.  She sells these wrap thingies.  It is essentially like plastic wrap with lotion on it.  You apply it to your skin, keep it on for at least 45 mins, and it detoxifies your skin and helps define muscle.  I was suuuuuper skeptical... but I tried it.  Here are my two results so far.



I guess I see some difference...?  Certainly in the first one.  I made sure not to flex either time.  I also got some metabolism pills, fat fighting pills and defining gel.  Not too expensive!  The wraps feel like icy-hot.  It makes me freezing!  But it kind of feels awesome lol.

Memes and iFunny Photos

I'm always looking at iFunny on my phone.  As the name suggests, there are some pretty funny pics on there.  Also hilarious gifs and memes.  There are also some pretty cool pics too.  Here are a few I snagged.

always good advice

Mary Poppins > everything


Jax

A few pics of my baby boy (Abby isn't nearly as photo-cooperative.)
he was soooo mad about
his elf costume!
Dec 2013

he was also sooooo mad about this!
he's always grumpy about
something! Lol



Weight Loss & New Years Resolution Crap

See my post from last New Years to see what I think about January!!!! Trigger warning I guess...

this one made me laugh so hard I 
almost spit my coke zero
all over my phone.

LOL!!!!!

The Saddest Thing I Saw Today

Today I was at the mall with Corky and as we were walking back to the car, I saw this car with those little people stickers on the rear windshield.  At first I thought whoever put them there just did a crappy job of spacing, but then I realized that probably wasn't the case... here is what it looked like (I drew it for you) - 



I found it so incredibly sad.  Clearly there was another figure between the first dog and the lady.  My guess is that she got a divorce and peeled her husband (or wife, never know) out of the picture!! For some reason that made my heart ache.  Especially because of the 2 kids also depicted there.  So sad!  I hate hearing about marriages falling apart.  

Randomness

Some random pics from the last few weeks.

Tonight at dinner. I was playing
with tongs. LOL.
1.12.14

my bestie and meeeee!
Dec 2013

a funny pic I made of my
friend's cockatiel
Dec 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment