Friday, January 3, 2014

"That Would Be Awful!"

Heeeeyyyy everyone!  Happy New Year!

Can't believe I started this blog way back in 2012.  Granted, it was December 2012, so it was basically 2013 already when I started but... that doesn't matter. Haha.  I remember very vividly writing "Happy Incipient Diet Ad Day" Dec 31, 2012.  I'm pleased to tell you that I have seen way less diet ads and diet paraphernalia the first 3 days of 2014.  I'm not sure if that's because there really are less or if I just have been too busy to notice.

The title of this post is talking about probably the funniest thing Corky has ever said to me.  The other night I was holding Jax (our 9 month old French bulldog puppy) on his back like a baby in my arms.  Corky was looking at his Kindle Fire on the couch.  I was rocking Jaxxie and said, "hey babe, what if we had a baby and it looked like Jax?"  Corky stared blankly at his tablet for a minute before he met my gaze and said, "....that would be awful!"  Which was hilarious because it would be awful!  Jax makes a very cute Frenchie but would make a hideous baby!

Jaxxie
Dec 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment