Saturday, January 25, 2014

5 Days till L.A.!

Five more days until I leave for Los Angeles!!!  Zumba Conference 2014!  

I've been waiting all year for this!  Last year was so much fun.  Never in my life have I been so tired, but it was so much fun!  So many funny memories from that trip.  

Highlight Memories from Conference 2013

  • Meeting Beto, creator of Zumba.
  • Having a hilarious conversation about poop with 2 of my roommates.
  • The Bollywood/Bhangra workshop
  • Hundreds of people jumping at once broke the LA Convention Center 
  • Dancing for hours with Alena at the Fitness Concert
  • Seeing Pitbull, Mara, Beto and Lil John at the Fitness Concert
  • Seeing Gina Grant walking by on the street
  • Being so tired everything was funny
  • Laying in bed (that I shared with Alena), face to face with her in the dark, staring at each other because our two other roommates were snoring so loudly!  I couldn't see her, and she couldn't see me, but we each knew the other was awake and hearing this craziness!
  • Drinking L.I.F.E energy shots as though they were our liquid salvation
  • "Pat your weave!"

Those are just a few of the things that happened that weekend!  My brain was so exhausted that there were a lot of things it couldn't hang on to.  I'm sure I'll be just as tired this time around!  It's Los Angeles so everything costs an arm and a leg, especially bottled water!!! We were so dehydrated last year.  This year I hope to get a hold of some more water, but other than that I'm sure I'll be just as shattered as I was last year.  But that's part of the fun.  It's a crazy, fast-paced, exhausting three days but I wouldn't miss it for anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment