Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Sick! 2 Days Until L.A.

I know I typically post in Georgia font, but I like the new default one so I'm just going to leave it for a while.  Haha it's my blog, I can do that if I want to. ;)

Yesterday I woke up with the beginning of a sore throat.  I felt kind of achy all day and had a serious lack of energy.  I even texted one of the other instructors at Hardcore to see if she could sub my Zumba class last night.  She was the only one who would have been available to, but it turned out she couldn't so I had to go teach it anyway.

This morning I woke up with my nose and sinuses feeling like a dam.  Totally blocked!  My temperature was 99.4 when I woke up (and it is usually lower in the morning than throughout the rest of the day.)  My throat felt like I swallowed a bunch of tortilla chips whole!  

This is NOT good.  I have to go to the Zumba Conference on Thursday! I've been waiting all year for this.  I get sick maybe once a year... why did it have to be right now?

So I'm drinking tea, more tea, more tea, ginger ale (just because I like it) and lots of water.  I would love to rest, but my dogs won't allow that.  Constantly whining, barking, scratching, chewing... so needy.  Ugh!  Anyone want to borrow a cute pair of frenchies for the day?  Lol.  I love them but... I really don't LIKE them right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment