Tuesday, January 21, 2014

On Track

So... I decided that protein is in order.  Lol!  I constantly feel like I've been hit by a bus.  So I've been drinking protein shakes for a while now.  I think... I THINK.... I may actually be starting to feel better!

Today so far I:
-had oatmeal with a banana
-met my mom to sign some documents
-got the mail
-synced and charged my iPod
-did 2 loads of laundry
-unloaded/reloaded the dishwasher
-went to the gym
-had a shower
-ate 2/3 of a protein shake

And it's only 1:17pm!  Now I have a coffee date with a friend before I start (nanny) work at 3.  I have my celery and my calorie free Walden Farms dressing packed in my bag.  I have my journal also packed.  I'm ready for this shit.  I just need to not eat anything aside from what I've planned.

So far so good!!! Wish me luck! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment