Sunday, January 20, 2013

Welcome To My Nightmare

warning: triggers.

Nobody ever NEEDS to eat.  People just want to eat, and do.  There is no need for such horrors as this:



Or this:




Insanity!!! Totally unacceptable.

Fat.  FatfatfatfatfatFAT!!!!!  That's all I am and all I'll ever be.  I deserve to be slaughtered like the fat fucking pig I am.

Everywhere you turn is FAT.  Either fattening food or anti-fat stuff like "Resolution Solutions" or diet ads.  I am not built for a world like this.  I do not want to be here.  Literally as I was typing this, a commercial on the TV referred to "fatty holiday food."  

This world, this country, is not made for people like me.

I either need to get my shit together or stop calling myself an anorexic, because currently I do not deserve that title.

No comments:

Post a Comment