Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Thoughts on Group

Here's one way to put it...



That is probably the best word to describe the group at my therapist's office that I have to go to on Wednesday nights (aka tonight!)  It's just painfully awkward.  I don't really like the people in the group.  Well... they're okay.  It's just... awkward!

I never want to say anything.
My stomach is always growling like a lion.
My butt falls asleep from sitting in one position for an hour and a half.
My armpits always sweat.

And so on.

On a brighter note, today has been better with food.  And in like 30 minutes I get to go hang out with one of the kids I babysit.  I get to pick her up at the bus stop, get her a snack and drop her off at art class.  She's almost 7 and I love her dearly.

So today's good... so far, so good. 

XO <3

No comments:

Post a Comment