Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Drugs

"Drugs, drugs, drugs, drugs... badbadbadbadbadbadbadbad!"

The above was chanted aloud over and over when I was in 8th grade on a Drug Free Pledge field trip.  So funny.  But true.

Speaking of drugs..... I love/hate them.  The pharmaceutical kind, I mean.

I take these 2 meds that are fairly heavy.  I take them for sleep mostly.  Late last week there was a snafu with the pharmacy and they didn't/wouldn't refill the meds for ages.  So I went from Wednesday night until yesterday night without them.

Oh. My. GOD!  (See the previous post.  The first picture... yeah.)  Basically I didn't sleep for daysI hurt everywhere.  I couldn't eat (not that I minded), I couldn't think.  I was so miserable.  Now I have the meds back but.... something is not right. 

I don't know what it is but.. something is not right inside me.  It feels like I have too many organs or that they're all too big to fit in my body.  Last night I literally couldn't breathe.  My bones ache.  It feels like they're being broken from the inside out.  My heart is beating crazily, skipping and stuttering all over the place.  Tonight when I was teaching Zumba I was so dizzy I could hardly balance in an upright position.

What is happening to me??

No comments:

Post a Comment