Sunday, January 27, 2013

Zombie

I have not slept in days.  Seriously.  Since my last entry, The Vista Bridge, I have not slept more than maaaaaybe 2 hours per night.  This sucks.  Even AdvilPM can't knock me out, not even for a few hours. 

So, I apologize if this entry makes little or no sense.  I am making little or no sense.

I did this NeuroAdrenal test back in December where I peed in a cup and spit into a tube 4 times throughout the duration of one day and sent it off to a lab where they analyzed it all and sent back a report on what my brain is doing.  Honestly.  It's so cool.  It sent back like this bar graph of my main neurotransmitters.  They're all okay except for Taurine (which is wicked low), Glutamate (which is wicked high), and PEA (which is low, but not so very low.)  My cortisol level is okay in the morning but too high at night.  And my body makes almost NO natural melatonin.  They wanted it between 25 and 60 or something and mine was at 10.5... and that's with a supplement!  Jesus!  No wonder I can't sleep.

Yesterday I hung out with my sister.  We dyed my hair.  I now have Little Mermaid hair.  No really... it's brighter than Ariel's.  I have never seen anything like it.  Pictures to come.  I have a few I've been meaning to put up anyway, from the past few days. 

Also, they released the name of the woman that jumped off the Vista on Tuesday.  I'll link the article below.
http://www.portlandoregon.gov/police/news/read.cfm?id=3702

No comments:

Post a Comment