Thursday, December 17, 2015

Just Breakfast

Good morning.  :)  Happy Thursday.  

Normally I'm already out of the house, fighting traffic on my horrendous commute to Tualatin by now, but they needed me to sub a Zumba class out here this morning so someone is covering MY class in Tualatin.  Confused? Lol.  The short version: I get to sleep in!!!!  I slept in till 7:30.  It was heavenly.

Another perk of subbing the 9:45am class out here is that I got to make my breakfast... for real!  It was glorious.  And I could take my time with my coffee!  I could get used to this.



It may not look like much but it was sooooooo good!  1/2 cup quick oats, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1 tsp honey, 5 almonds chopped and 1/2 cup skim milk.  YUM!!!!!!!  Mason jar oatmeal is one of my favorite things.  I am planning to do a post about it on FitMinute soon.  Stay tuned.

Have a great day! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment