Friday, September 8, 2017

Belly Pics

I haven't blogged in a little while.  I've just been busy, which is great.  It helps the time pass by quickly.  

Last pregnancy I was a lot better about doing weekly belly photos.  I've done it this time too but I've missed a few and I haven't really been putting them on the blog.  So, here's a few from the past month and some..

23 weeks 1 day - August 6, 2017

25 weeks - August 19, 2017

27 weeks - September 2, 2017

Our beautiful state has been suffering lately.  A fire was started in the Columbia Gorge (apparently we need to be teaching our teenagers not to light fireworks in the forest when the fire danger is high) and made the air toxic all over the Portland Metropolitan area in addition to other parts of the state and Washington as well.  Between fires, hurricanes and earthquakes it appears that Mother Earth is very displeased with us.  Can't say that I blame her!





No comments:

Post a Comment