Saturday, November 23, 2013

Struggles

Hello.  For those of who who watch my YouTube channel (katenotkatie87) I AM SO SO SO SORRY FOR MY LACK OF VIDEOS!!!!!

To be honest, I feel like I look fat & disgusting and I can't get any video right.  To make matters worse, my phone is ridiculous and has a very hard time uploading videos to YouTube and it takes eons do to it through the computer.  Not that those are great excuses.. but they are reasons.  

Hopefully I'll be able to put one up soon.  I also just feel like I keep saying the same shit over and over on those vids.  Everything I have to say is something I've already said before.  Maybe it's time for another Q & A video...?  I don't know.  If you happen to read this, comment below and tell me what you think I should do.

The Anorexic voice in my head is SO LOUD these days.  I went to a new doctor on Wednesday, to replace my current Western Med doctor and he said the dreaded three words: "You look healthy."  Oh.. I tried my damnedest to keep that from getting into my brain!  I held it off until Friday.  But I just can't do it anymore.

I'm just ready to be done, you know?  I can't do everything I'm supposed to do, all my jobs, all my responsibilities, be a good wife, a good friend... I can't do any of this with all this noise in my head.  I'm only 26 but I'm just so fucking TIRED!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Breath. Find something that you can do the clear your mind. I do have to say that Wednesday till Friday to not let the comment get to you is amazing. Keep your chin up and it's totally ok to be Tired.

    ReplyDelete