Wednesday, April 23, 2014

I'm Back!

We moved on 4/19.  I LOVE MY HOUSE!!!! Sorry if this is a discombobulated entry.  Things are crazy right now.  My dogs are running like mad around the house, licking every single thing in sight, smacking, smacking, smacking endlessly, making me want to cry.  We finally just got internet, so I can finally post again.  My phone and blogger were not the best of friends lol.  

Yesterday and today I've been having cramping and spotting again.  I called the OB Advice Nurse this morning and she said she thinks it's (sorry, this is gross) constipation.  Apparently being constipated can cause pressure and therefore spotting, as well as cramping.  I don't know.  We'll see.  She's going to run it by the on-call doctor and call me back.  In the meantime, she told me to drink tons of water, eat prunes, fruit (except bananas) and veggies to get fiber.  Okay, sure.

As I'm dealing with all this, Jax has decided to take it upon himself to chew up everything he can find.  The last few days of this saw the sacrifice of numerous receipts, an incense holder, a flip-flop, two placemats, a bottle of lotion, a candle, some figurines, one of my paychecks, a roll of paper towels and several pens.  I don't know how he gets this stuff!  My paycheck was sitting in my purse which was on the kitchen table, three feet in the air!  He's like fucking Houdini.  What a pain.  Good thing he's cute! 

Yesterday, I had my 9 week ultrasound.  It looked great!  The baby is as big as a gummy bear and was doing what the tech called the "gummy bear dance."  It was literally dancing!  So cute.  It moved it's little arms and kicked it's little legs.  I announced it on facebook on Monday.  I know, I know, it's early.  And I wouldn't have posted it so soon except that most people knew anyway because of my absence from Zumba, which had to be explained somehow, so I decided honesty was the best policy.  Since roughly half of my facebook friends are from Zumba anyway, it seemed pretty pointless to keep it a secret any longer.  It would be the cruelest thing ever if fate let me miscarry NOW, two days after I posted it on facebook.  I'm not entirely convinced I'm miscarrying, though.  I do feel better today.

I think part of the problem is that moving my hips a bunch (like I do in Zumba, even though I'm not teaching) is causing a problem.  This is REALLY a problem!  How am I going to go back and teach in the end of May like I'm supposed to if I can't move my hips?  Ugh. Pressure and stress!!! I need to keep calm because stress and fetuses do not go well together.  I'm trying.  I'm trying.

Another little piece of good news for you guys - I have almond butter in my house and I haven't had a problem with it (yet, knock on wood!)  If it gets to be too overwhelming, I can take it to Corky at work.  But so far so good.  

Okay, I have to go.  I have a To-Do list a mile long today.  :)  Have a great Wednesday! Xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment