Thursday, August 20, 2015

Moved!

I've been trying to post for several days, but the app on my phone refuses to publish the post!  UGH!  So annoying!!!  

We moved a little over a week ago and I just now unearthed my laptop from the depths of a box, so this is the soonest I could post since my phone decided to be incredibly unhelpful.  

I have discovered that moving with just adults is a LOT easier than moving with an almost-9-month-old!  We were much less prepared and organized this move, which translates to a lot of boxes marked "Random".  Which, of course, means I don't know where a lot of things are.  I know they're in a box, but which box??  The garage is a disaster still, but we're slowly chipping away at it.  Between Corky working all the time, Mara needing a lot of attention, the dogs constantly trying to chew everything and me having to teach classes, the house is pretty slow to come together but we're getting there.

Today is my sister's birthday.  Can't believe she's 19!  Wow, I feel old.

I'll have some pictures for you eventually.  Happy Thursday!!!  Xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment