Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Summer Birthdays

My cousin and I decided to celebrate all the summer birthdays while we were in Connecticut. The summer birthdays are: my cousin B's daughter (July 2), my cousin J (July 20), my cousin B (July 23), me (July 24), my cousin J's daughter (July 26), my dad (August 7), and my sister (August 20). 

We made one of those watermelon cakes where you cut the watermelon into a cylinder and decorate it with Cool Whip, berries and almonds. It was so rad and tasted so good!!! 

My sister-cousin B and me with the "cake"

The inside!


2 comments:

  1. Looks amazing!
    I am so gonna try that
    You look beautiful too kate

    Much love x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that's a really cool idea! I can imagine it'd be a struggle to cut it into a cylinder though. I'd try it but unfortunately I'm the only one in the house who eats melon.
    Happy (belated) birthday!

    xx

    ReplyDelete