Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Feeling Like

I don't have anything particularly riveting to say today.  Maybe I just shouldn't blog today.  But I feel like it, I guess.

The problem is that it just takes so much energy to actually try to put my thoughts and feelings into words sometimes.  What's the point, really?  Does anyone really actually care what I'm thinking or feeling?  Probably not.  But this blog acts as a journal, of sorts, and I guess just writing for the sake of saying SOMETHING is reason enough.

I feel....... really overwhelmed at times.  Like I'm drowning.  Like I can't stay afloat.  There are just so many THINGS.... trying to housebreak Frank (which is not going well at all), trying to parent my spirited child, trying to keep house, trying to teach all my classes plus the ones they ask me to substitute (not all of which I accept), trying to study for my personal trainer certification while training for half marathons, a triathlon and a marathon, all while trying to find 5 minutes to take a shower and shave my damn legs!  I ran that relay the other weekend with my leg hair blowing in the mountain breeze because I hadn't had a shower longer than hop-in-wash-everything-hop-out in a week!  It's crazy.

I know that many of those things are things that I brought upon myself.  But I'm almost 29... how much longer am I going to even be ABLE to do these things?  I don't mean to say I'm old or that my body is quitting.  It's not...  but we are never promised tomorrow and I want to do these things.  Now is the time.

This is just the phase of life I'm in, I suppose.  

Here's some pictures from the last few weeks, not in any order.

Selfie while studying at 11pm

CARROT!

Dinner (chicken, mashed cauliflower/potatoes, carrots & hummus)

Frankie LongLegs

Frank tearing stuff up on the back deck

He guards my dreams

Park vibes - Mara Soleil

My sister and me

Shorts & race shirt kinda weather

Thank you snapchat for hours of entertainment for 
my toddler and myself!

My pretty girl



3 comments:

  1. Maybe the goal should be being happy? Not accomplishing things. Like a life goal or so.
    I think that if one is too busy, on can't be happy. How can you be happy if you feel you are drowning?
    You are probably competing with yourself. No one else would think "oh she has done nothing with her life" or something. Other people just think about their lives. . .
    What would make you long-term happy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and..
    my YouTube sugests videos to wach. Sometimes your old videos.
    You were never ever ugly. But you are so much more beautiful now.. maybe it's just different cameras or something. But more like life visdom and experienses, I belive.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "With my leg hair blowing in the mountain breeze" Hahahaha dead! 😂😂😂 Story of my life too!

    ReplyDelete