Sunday, June 26, 2016

Little Sickie

My poor baby girl is sick again. Her fever is crazy high and she's miserable. Poor little thing!  I love my girl and I hate when she doesn't feel well.

I took her to the doctor yesterday and to say that the exam was traumatic would be a major understatement.  It took the nurse and me about twenty tried just to take her temperature (in her ear, mind you!) and the doctor's exam was, in a word, loud. She screamed so hard and struggled so much that she basically stopped breathing and turned purple. When it was all over (diagnosis: virus. Surprise!) she nursed and I just bawled. It was awful having to torture her like that. 

Here are some pics of my little beauty.  Just because I love her so much. 

Waiting for the doctor

Passed out on the floor (she looks so little!!)

My little love

How Mara felt about waking up (she kills me!)





1 comment:

  1. Aww, poor baby :( I hope she feels better soon. She's getting so big! I can just imagine how lovely her hair will be when she's older (and those pouty lips! I'm melting)

    xx

    ReplyDelete