Thursday, December 8, 2016

Disneyland - December 2016

My parents, my sister, Mara and I went to Disneyland for a long weekend on December 1st.  It was great, despite Mara getting sick. I would love to go on vacation just once and not need Mara's Tylenol.  Anyway, here's some pics from the trip. I'm missing several so I might make an additional post later to add them. 

Mara's first time traveling old enough for her own airplane seat. Let's just say it didn't go so well.  Tantrum central. 


The next morning we got up, had breakfast:
And headed to the playground on the hotel grounds to play while we waited for my parents and sister, who aren't as early risers as we are. It was a bit windy! 

We finally made it to Disneyland around 11:30.  Mara was already starting to feel under the weather but, bless her heart, she was a trooper. Here are some assorted pics from Disneyland.
In line for Pirates of the Caribbean (which Mara was terrified of)
Fast passes for my sister's first time on Space Mountain.
In line for Small World (which Mara loooooved!)
I was freezing! 





No comments:

Post a Comment