Friday, December 9, 2016

Seattle Spartan - October 2016

Corky, Mara and I took a road trip to Seattle for me to run a Spartan race on October 22.  A Spartan, for those of you who don't know, is like a mud obstacle run.  They have varying lengths, this one was between 3 and 5 miles.  
It was chilly, difficult and MUDDY!  I have never, ever in my life seen so much mud. I was basically brown after the race.  I LOVED IT!  It was so much fun!
Basically, at each obstacle, you get one chance to complete it and if you fail, you have to do 30 burpees. Out of 20 obstacles, I only had to do burpees at 3. 30 burpees are exhausting!  Anyway, here are some pics from the weekend.

The venue:

Done! Exhausted! Muddy!! 

Love hotel mirrors.

Mara does love her Starbucks! 

Puffin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment