Thursday, August 2, 2018

Plugging Along

It's August.  What? I flipped the page over on the calendar yesterday and could hardly believe it.  Between Corky's new job as a real estate agent (in addition to his house-flipping and our property management businesses), my daycare lady having sick kids one week and being out of town the next, me subbing a TON of Zumba classes and having company arriving to stay for a week, we have had the busiest few weeks we've had in a while!

Despite being busy, I've managed to get some stuff done around the house and study almost every night. Corky and I even found time to watch an entire movie! (Okay, it took us two nights to do it but we did it!)  

I'm so behind on picture dumps that I don't even know where to begin.  So I'll just post a few and call it good. :)


For my birthday I asked for a Roomba and cinnamon rolls (instead of a cake).  We went to dinner at Red Robin and my mom made cinnamon rolls from scratch.  I love the Roomba!  Abby, on the other hand, isn't so sure.  First she tried to kill it, then she followed it all around the house.  Then, when she realized it posed no danger, she went upstairs and sulked in the hallway.  Lol!


Speaking of birthdays, Mara decided that July 31st is Elsa's birthday!  We were headed to the store anyway so we picked up some stuff to make a birthday cake with blue icing.  Elsa had a lovely little party complete with cake, streamers and all her BFFs (Anna, Belle, Moana and Snow White were all in attendance, in addition to Mara, my mom, Orion and me.  I did take a picture with all of them but for some reason it won't load.)  Even Orion enjoyed the cake!  Happy Birthday Elsa!


Little Man is growing like a potted plant.  He's still not the hugest fan of solids but he seems to like chicken noodle baby food.  He gets it all over himself but that's part of the fun, right??

Mmm... cauliflower fried rice!

A little collage I made of Mara and Rusty, her #1 stuffie.

And this, just because it's true:








No comments:

Post a Comment