Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wisdom

My wisdom teeth came out yesterday.  Not on their own obviously (oh how I wish) but it wasn't as bad as it could have been.  The pain is not too bad. It's just kind of a dull ache.  

The bigger problem I'm having is nausea.  I was nauseated yesterday from the anesthetic.  Then that wore off after a while, but then I was nauseated from continually swallowing blood all day.  To make matters worse, when I woke up in the middle of the night to dose myself with Advil PM on top of the rest of my meds, I discovered that there was a metric shit ton of snot running down the back of my throat, all mixed up with the blood from my mouth and that I was going to throw up - any second!  I woke up Corky, begged him to go downstairs and make me tea while I lay very still trying not to puke.

Thankfully, I made it.  Finally went back to sleep and just woke up now (10:07am) and re-dosed on pain meds.  Fun fun.  

My refrigerator and freezer are stocked with popsicles, yogurts, Superfood, sugar free chocolate pudding and rice pudding, and powerade zero.  I have soup in the cupboard.  Really all I've been up for eating in the last 24 hours are popsicles and powerade.  So far today just powerade.  I really feel sick.

Below are 2 pictures from the experience.  The first one might make you laugh out loud.  The second one is of my actual teeth once they were extracted so beware of that pic if you are grossed out by teeth lol.

LOL!

giant teeth oh god

No comments:

Post a Comment