Monday, May 5, 2014

11 Weeks and a Mini Picture Dump

Morning!  Just thought I'd do a picture dump since I haven't in a while.  Since I've been pregnant, I haven't taken many pictures that I'm actually IN, just because I feel like a whale.  But.. there's a few here.  

A selfie, to prove that I haven't totally
ballooned in weight.  (Not that you
guys necessarily thought I had but...
my ED had to prove it to you 
anyway!)

Sweet Abigail falling asleep on me.  I can't
remember if this was in the new house
or the old one.

My cupcake nails!  I got them done yesterday 
with my bestie.  We match. 5.5.14

Baby ultrasound at 9 weeks (4.21.14)
What a cute little gummy bear!

"The Bump" at 11 weeks.


I've been having a little more spotting this week, but the cramping is sure better.  I really have no idea what to make of it.  It's stressful for sure, but... I can't really do anything about it except not work out too much, eat properly, sleep and not stress myself out, right?  So I just try to take a "whatever happens happens" kind of approach.  Ultimately that's the way everything goes, is it not?

My dad told me on Saturday that I don't look like I've gained a ton of weight, aside from my stomach being a little bigger.  I was relieved to hear him say that.  I do not believe he would lie to me about that.  I know that I have gained weight, and I am "okay" with that.  I just don't want to gain too much weight, know what I mean?  It makes perfect sense to me that weight gain is necessary and inevitable.  Honest to god I am FINE with that.  It's the excess weight I'm trying to avoid, if that makes sense to you guys.  So I was relieved to hear him tell me that I don't look tons bigger.

And I thought to myself, "how could I be tons bigger anyway?"  I don't eat crap food.  I don't eat a TON of food (although it sure feels like a ton sometimes.)  I haven't really changed the things I eat a whole lot, safe foods are still safe foods and I mostly eat just them.  I've increased protein, but usually in the form of grilled chicken, ground turkey or egg whites.  No problem, right?  So I don't see how I could have gained a massive amount of weight.  I've had a craving or two, but I don't give in to them.  I think it's evil that I'm craving Subway when I can't have deli meat (unless it's reheated to the point of steaming.  EW!)  I also really want Chinese food, but I can't have that.  Ever.  So I eat soup and popcorn and lots of apples and yogurt, and take my disgusting prenatal vitamins every single day.  Quite the life. LOL!

Hope you liked the pics.  XOXOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment