Thursday, June 26, 2014

The Bathroom Counter

My friend did a post recently (yesterday? I think?) called "What's in my handbag" and so I'm doing my own version of that!  Since my purse is downstairs and I don't feel like going down there right now (it's freezing downstairs), I will explore instead the bathroom counter.

It's a little messy, consider yourself warned!  

1) A biggish, silver makeup case with 3 drawers and a big pocket.  This contains 6 makeup brushes, the Naked2 palette from Ulta, 2 mascaras, an eyeliner pencil, a sharpener, 2 nail clippers, about 10 eyeshadows, bronzer, foundation, and eye-lightening powder.

2) A bottle of diphenhydramine

3) A dropper bottle of skullcap

4) A dropper bottle of "pregnancy tonic," which is possibly the grossest stuff on the planet, given to me by my naturopath.  It's supposed to help with water retention.

5) 2 plastic cups

6) a tube of neosporin

7) Crest toothpaste

8) a toothbrush holder, holding my blue toothbrush and a flosser

9) a bottle of hairspray

10) a bottle of Aussie Sprunch spray

11) 2 Bath & Bodyworks lotions - White Citrus and Twilight Woods (no, I don't like Twilight the books/movies!)

12) My hair waver (Bed Head Wave runner)

13) a random assortment of hair ties

14)  my vast collection of Zumba bracelets

15) Palmer's Stretchmark lotion

That's all for MY SIDE of the counter.  On Corky's side....

1) an empty tylenol bottle

2) an empty mouthwash bottle

3) Crest 3D white toothpaste, nearly empty

4) Lubriderm unscented lotion

5) a toothbrush holder with Corky's blue toothbrush (different blue than mine)

6) another empty tylenol bottle

7) a full mouthwash bottle (Listerine)

8) a plastic cup

9) a giant bottle of ibuprofen

10) a bottle of ginkgo biloba

11) a bottle of melatonin

12) a pen (lol!)

13) Old Spice Denali deodorant

14) Aussie mousse (for his half-inch of hair, ya know!)

15) the key to MY motorcycle!

16) a box of tissues

17) a hand towel

18) a Sonicare electric toothbrush


Geez! Our bathroom counter is messy!!!  There's more crap on Corky's side than on mine!  Which I find hilarious!  At least there's nothing really strange in here, although if you had looked under the sink in the guest bathroom at the old condo, you'd have found a turkey baster!  Believe me, this lead to a lot of funny looks when Corky's mom and stepdad were helping us move and were clearing out the guest bathroom.


No comments:

Post a Comment