Monday, June 23, 2014

Two Weeks (belly pics)

Hi!  Sorry.. I do not know what my deal is with not posting very frequently.  Probably you're all glad to get a break from my words. Lol!  But anyway!  Here I am.

I can't remember if I posted my 16 week belly shot.  It doesn't matter because I'm going to post it again here in a side-by-side (top-and-bottom?), 16 and 18 weeks.  Crazy growth in 2 weeks!  




Yes, I feel like a balloon.
No, I do not like it.
Yes, I do realize it's only going to get worse.
No, I am not excited for that.

But what can I do about it?  Nothing!  Just hold on and wait it out.  What else is there to do at all?  I don't have an option.  All I can do is try to keep the "damage" to a minimum.  And yes, before you ask, it is absolutely terrifying.

2 weeks from today, July 7, we'll find out whether the baby is a boy or a girl.. I'm taking bets!  Any guesses?  :)

2 comments:

  1. You're doing great honey! And I'm feeling little girl vibes. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is a Girl YES, A Girl, Anyway miss you how are you, remember you are beautiful person, Take Care of yourself!!!.

    ReplyDelete