Saturday, October 4, 2014

33 Weeks

33 weeks... what do I say?  I feel huge, tired, achy, ugly, overwhelmed, anxious and just SO DONE with being pregnant.  (Yes, I know it's only going to get worse over the next 7 weeks.)

But in reality, it's not that bad.  I'm still able to go to the gym 4-5 times per week and do the elliptical for 45 minutes at a stretch.  I still don't take naps during the day, although sometimes I wish I could!  I can still put on my shoes and socks.  It's not easy!  But I can do it.  My weight hasn't skyrocketed.  But most importantly, Mara is doing fine.  She finally flipped head down and dropped!

Last night after I took a shower I stood in front of the mirror, inspecting the purple-ish/pink-ish stretch marks spreading across my belly.  Corky entered the bathroom and looked too.

"Well," I said.  "At least they're a pretty color!"

1 comment:

  1. It's good to know you still have your sense of humor :) I think you're in the superwoman minority still being able to exercise as much as you do. I can't nap during the day either, even if I haven't slept the night before, my body just won't let me.
    Keeping you in my thoughts <3 xx

    ReplyDelete