Thursday, October 30, 2014

Never Thought I'd See

I thought I'd never see the day where ONE DAY was all that stood between me and the month of my due date.  My last obstacle before November: Halloween!

For anyone who watches my YouTube channel, I apologize sincerely for the lack of videos the past few weeks.  I intend to make an update/37 week video this weekend!

Today was an absolutely hellish day.  One of those days where little- and medium-sized things happened all day that were stressful or annoying or hard to deal with, and by the end of the day I was bawling on my way home.  Pregnancy hormones, stress and catching every single red light are not a good mix, just in case you didn't know that! ;)

I had an OB appointment this past Monday.  I'll have them weekly now.  The Physician's Assistant I saw checked me for any dilation but there was none.  Alas.  Although I cramped like crazy for the rest of the day, so maybe next time I'm checked it'll put me into labor!  Who knows!  I can hope, right?

Mara is doing fine.  She's currently wiggling and jabbing away at my ribs with her little feet.  On average, babies at 36 weeks (although Mara will actually be 37 weeks on Saturday) are 19-22 inches in length and weigh about 6 lb.  At my 36 week check-up my uterus was measuring 38.  So she's not tiny!  

Aww... remember back when she was the size of a lentil?  #TBT

No comments:

Post a Comment