Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Mara-maduke

Corky's latest nickname invention for Mara is Mara-maduke (like marmaduke lol).  Cracks me up!  Anyway here's some more pics of Mara-maduke, because I'm so incredibly in love with her that I find it necessary to inundate you all with picture of her. ;) 
She reminds me of a stuffed pepper when she's all swaddled. Lol!! Or a potato bug (the roly poly ones)

I loooooove this pic of Mara with her auntie! Look at those smiles! 

My sweetie girl passed out after eating. 

LOL!!! Mornings at our house! I love how corky and Mara have the same hairstyle. 

My snuggle bug <3

This face. Cute little bean. 





3 comments:

  1. Adorable :) and I love the nickname.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute nickname and she is so beautiful. I can not believe how big she was at birth. thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is absolutely beautiful Kate. I love all the pics.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete