Monday, December 1, 2014

Mara Soleil


The font on this post may look different because I'm typing it from my iPhone.

My beautiful Mara Soleil was born at 7:38pm on Sunday November 23rd.  She weighed 8lb 14oz and was 21 inches long.  (Don't ask how I pushed out that much baby. I couldn't tell you!) 

She came out after 23 hours of labor (9 without pain meds!) mad as hell and screaming her head off.  She's absolutely perfect and is the spitting image of her daddy :) 

I love her so much!!!!




2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow :) She is breathtaking. Such a perfect little angel, and you look so beautiful, just radiating with happiness. Congratulations to you and Corky.

    Take care <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw congratulations Kate
      She is beautiful
      Cuteness personified!
      And you look great too
      So happy and content
      Hello to Baby and welcome to the world! x

      Delete