Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Picture Dump

Mara on Mother's Day, hanging out on the couch with Daddy. I told them both to smile - at least one of them listened! 

Biggie girl playing with her toys

My kid is like half the size of me. 

Weeeee! Mara at a picnic 5/17/15

6 months old... lookin' like her daddy in that bottom pic! 

Gasp!!! You caught me eating Mum-mum!

Rolling away mid-diaper change is the most fun game ever, at least in Mara's opinion! Mommy doesn't share that view all the time. ;) 

Sleep deprivation at its' finest! 

To add on to the previous pic.....
Mara decided mommy was not allowed to sleep last night, but instead needed to be a sentinel all night just in case monsters were residing in the closet unbeknownst to us all.  We camped out on her bedroom floor on a comforter where she slept and I doubled as a milk bar and a bodyguard. Lol!!

Mara and daddy hanging out at a coffee shop. 5/24/15

Mara rockin the aviators.

In other news, I'm going to Seattle next weekend (June 5) with my mom and Mara. Should be fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment