Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween 2015

It was a great day! 

The day started with me subbing an Aqua Fit class dressed like this. 

Then my mom came over and we dressed Mara in her Batgirl costume for a photo op.  That Trick or Treat basket was mine when I was little - my grandma made it for me! 

Then Mara went down for a nap and we got to work carving pumpkins! 
(No I did not use a stencil for my scary Jack o' lantern.  Best one I've ever done freehand!)

When Mara woke up I had to take some more pictures of her.  She's just so cute!! 

The weather was HORRIBLE.  Cold and absolutely pouring rain.  So Mara and I picked up some cupcakes and went over to my friend's house.  Her son is a month older than Mara.  The babies played, we hung out and had dinner.  Then around 7:30 Mara and I headed home.  When she went to bed, I lit my pumpkin on the porch.  So creepy!!! Such a good Halloween :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment