Thursday, December 13, 2012

Tug of War

Catch-22

It's a damned-if-I-do, damned-if-I-don't kind of situation.

If I eat, I can kiss my good mood good-bye.

If I don't, well.... do I even need to go there?

I have to keep my sanity today and tomorrow.  I have to help out a friend and I can't do that if I'm not with it.  Yes, this responsibility was kind of thrown on me at the last minute but... that doesn't really matter.  The point is that it's on me now.  There's nobody else that can help her for some reason, so I've just got to go and do it.  It's easier for me to just go and do it than to bug other people about doing it because they should be doing it rather than me.  That made no sense, I'm sorry, but... whatever.  My brain is not working right.  It's just busy up there.

So.  No food.  I just can't deal with that too.  I have to keep my cool to help my friend.  She's in the hospital and has to be out of her apartment by tomorrow.  For whatever reason, her roommate is unable to gather people up to do this, so that's where I come in.  And it's not exactly right around the corner.  Oh well. Whatever.

Today's to-do list looks a little bizarre:
-Do my laundry
-Do a load of my friend's laundry
-Find a Hanukkah gift for my fiance
-Bring stuff to my friend at the hospital
-Go to my therapy appointment at 2
-Go back out to the apartment to pack and clean
-Light the menorah
-Clean the kitchen
-NOT EAT!!!

Oh man... I need some more coffee! Lol.

1 comment: