Friday, December 20, 2013

Accept This Ability

Over the past 6-8 months it has become overtly obvious to me that there is something very different about how my body and brain react to certain things.  I've always known I was weird (lol) but this is different.  It is difficult for me to explain what I mean, so I am just going to give you a little anecdote that hopefully will explain for me.  (Note: If you look back a few posts at one I wrote a few weeks ago called "Snow White," you will see that I've already actually written this story out for you.  But I'm going to write it again here in case you don't want to go look it up and haven't read it before.)

A few weeks back, my friend Alena and I went to our friend's Zumba class.  We'll just call this friend "Jane" (because it doesn't matter who it was, this happens to me all the time with a million different people.)  Alena and I were about 10 minutes late to Jane's class.  It was a pretty big class, probably between 30 and 40 people.  We hadn't been in there more than about 20 seconds when I said to Alena, "Something is wrong with Jane.  I don't know what it is.  She just feels wrong.  I don't know what's wrong with her, but something is wrong."  The room felt weird.  And I just knew, somewhere inside my brain/heart that it was something the matter with Jane.  She was acting as she always does, dancing all over the place, whooping and hollering like usual, a smile on her face.  But she didn't feel right to me.  After class, she told me in conversation that she was getting sick and that her heel was really hurting her.

How did I know?  I have no idea.  But here is my best guess on the topic (and I apologize if this is all over the place or makes no sense, I didn't exactly write a rough draft of this post lol!)  

I think of it like this:  When you have a headache or your knee hurts or your heart is broken or whatever... it messes up the energy around your body.  Like an aura kind of?  You know how electronic stuff emits EMF?  Well I think our body emits some kind of energy.  Maybe like electricity?  I am not sure.  But imagine a bubble around your body... you know how the "surface" of bubbles appear as though they are moving?  Well I believe the energy around our bodies, physically, moves like that.  It flows.  Up and down, in and out, around and around.  Like a river.  If you throw a giant boulder in that river, the "flow" changes.  So if you have a headache, there's a boulder in the "river" by your head.  Do you see?

So "Jane" had two boulders: her heel and her sinuses or whatever it was.  

Then I entered the room.  I imagine it like this:  I have all these little energy arms all over me.  Not REAL arms.. like little arms made of energy.  My energetic self is blind to sight.  But those arms can reach out and touch.  Like reading braille.  Sorry, this is sounding really creepy but bear with me!  My energy "sensors" reached out and felt the room.  They blindly felt all over the room right away and "felt" Jane's energy boulders.  They "felt" her energy disrupted.  Perhaps Jane projects more or differently than others so I could feel it more easily, but that's how it seems.  The sensors can't identify what the problem was, because I'm not trained to do that (although some people can) but they could identify that there was a problem and who had the problem.  I had to verbally ask her what was wrong, but I already knew that something was wrong.  Does that make sense at all??? Man I sound like a crazy person.

This is something I've been able to do all my life.  I can remember being about 9 years old and being in the Jewish Community Center (I have always hated that building) at Hanukkah time with my dad and having the following exchange:

Me: Dad.... I want to go home.
Dad: Services aren't over for another hour.  Why do you want to leave?
Me:  I don't like how it feels in here.
Dad: Oh.. are you cold?
Me: No...
Dad: Are you too hot?
Me: No...
Dad: Then what's wrong?
Me: I don't know.. my stomach hurts.  I don't like it here.
Dad:  Maybe you should try going to the bathroom?
Me: No.. it's not that.  This building makes my stomach hurt.

My dad, bless his heart, tried his damnedest to understand what I was saying.  I couldn't explain to him that it was the atmosphere in the building that made my stomach hurt.  It was something energetic.  It felt like a huge black hole opened up in the pit of my stomach, below my bellybutton.  I still get that feeling today in that building.  It feels like my whole body is falling out that black hole.  I don't mean like pooping, LOL! I mean like.. my soul is falling out?  I don't know what I mean.  Something is just very wrong there.  And some other buildings too.  I used to think they were haunted, but now I don't think that's the case.  It's something different that I can't explain.  Something not right.

Now, when I went to Jane's class and felt that something was wrong, I did not get that stomachache.  I felt fine.  It was just this immense conviction somewhere in my body that something was wrong with Jane.  I was as sure about that as I've ever been about anything before.  And I was right.

So now... I have begun to accept this ability.  Over the last year or so, I've been working with someone on it.  To understand it.  To figure out how to use it.  To figure out how to protect myself from that black hole.  Learning to find and clear my own chakras.  Understanding why things affect me so differently.  I used to just write this stuff off as coincidences.  But I can't do that now.  I just need to learn how to harness it, or fine tune it. I'm like a baby crashing around because I have this ability that isn't developed at all!  So I'm working on it.  

I will let you know how this goes :)

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!! :D :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment