Saturday, December 7, 2013

Babies Babies Everywhere!

Over the Thanksgiving weekend, like 4 of my facebook friends posted that they are pregnant.  A bunch of my friends already have a baby (or babies!) and as I type, my childhood bestie, K, is giving birth to her baby girl.  

This one is really odd for me.  K and I met in 8th grade and were immediately friends.  I guess in my mind, she and I are forever frozen at 14, the age we were when we became really close.  All of high school, whenever I needed someone to talk to, I went to K.  She accepted me exactly as I was, always.  She never judged.  She was always there.  We had so much fun.  Our list of inside jokes is miles long!  We saw each other through fun stuff, bad stuff, crazy stuff, exciting stuff and scary stuff.  We fought, made up, drifted apart, came back together, but always loved each other.  Even though she lives in Cali now, we still talk.  I know she always has my back, and I always have hers.  Miles mean nothing.  

I am SOOOOOO happy for K.  Her little daughter is going to be so loved.  K has always had a huge heart.  I wish so much I could be there to see her interact with her little girl.  I wish I could see K's mom interact with her granddaughter.  There is so much fierce, loyal love in that family.  Little baby H is so lucky.  I hope she knows that.

Congratulations K!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment