Monday, December 2, 2013

Blog-iversary

Happy Birthday to my blog!!!

I just randomly looked in the archives and found that one year ago today I wrote my first blog post on this site ("Welcome" Dec 2, 2012.)  

This would normally be when I go "how far have I come in a year?"  "What things have changed?"  "What progress have I made?"  But.... in case you hadn't already figured this out, I'm not a typical person. Lol.  So.. I'm not going to say ANY of those things!

Instead, what I am going to do is say Thank you.  There are some of you that have read this blog from the start.  Commented on a few posts.  Maybe tossed up a prayer or good vibe for me when I posted a particularly bleak update.  Commiserated with me.  Disagreed with me.  Even flat out insulted me and swore at me!  I thank you all (even that last category) because without you all to read my blog, there'd be no reason for me to even write one!  Everyone is entitled to their opinions.  If I'm allowed to publish my point of view on the internet for all to see, then you should all be entitled to tell me exactly what you think of me.  Fair is fair, right? 

Those of you that have been with me for this whole year have seen me go through some pretty cool stuff, some pretty hard stuff, even some downright scary stuff!  I'm sure this next year will be no different.  Via this blog, you went with me to South Dakota for Christmas, to Los Angeles for the Zumba convention, seen me get married, go on a honeymoon and deal with the stress of adding a wedding dress to anorexia.  You saw me grapple with the horror of seeing the body of someone who had committed suicide, seen me rant and vent about various things, seen me lay my ripped and bleeding heart out when anorexia attacked one of the people I care the most about.  You've put up with numerous picture dumps, more complaints than I can count and some pretty crazy perspectives.  I'm endlessly grateful to YOU ALL!!!!!

So let's see where we go this year, shall we?  

HAPPY DECEMBER EVERYONE!!!! xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Always will support you babe. Always in my prayers. Keep fighting.

    ReplyDelete