Sunday, July 6, 2014

Tomorrow!

Back on May 29th I made a countdown calendar.  3 days of May, 30 days of June and 6 days of July had to be X'ed off before: the gender ultrasound!  I cannot believe it's finally tomorrow.  I remember making that countdown calendar on a super rainy day, feeling like the time would never ever pass.  But it did.  And now it's finally tomorrow.

My appointment is at 7:00am.  OMG!  This means I have to get up at 6:00am and drink a bunch of water.  And hold my pee.  That's hard enough when I'm wide awake and not crabby.  We shall see how this goes at 6am.

My bestie Alena is coming to the ultrasound.  I really hope it's a good exam.  I'm excited for her to see the baby too.

I am so frustrated though... I really really hope this baby is a girl.  If it's a boy, I have no idea what the hell we're going to call him!  Corky and I cannot agree on anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment