Tuesday, January 26, 2016

January 26 - Picture Dump


Okay... here's a bunch of randoms (not in order)....

Abby & Jax being watchdogs (doesn't Jax look handsome in his Christmas scarf!)

Parenting Mara has been kind of tough these last few weeks.  She's in a hitting/scratching/biting/tantrum phase.  This is what my face looks like after a rough day.  I had people asking me if I had a cat! Lol

The view from the top of the hill by my house.

Little miss in her chair.

Eggs + broccoli + tomato + avocado + tortilla = THE BEST DINNER EVER!!!

My little goofball. Love her!! 

The cutest pair of butts in town.


Mara running around with her skirt on her head.  Just another typical day at home. Lol! 

Mara Soleil helping her daddy build ikea furniture. 

My mom and I baked heart shaped cookies one day.  Yum! 


To be continued....


1 comment:

  1. Mara looking just like her daddy :) :)
    And now I need to go get avocados and tortillas.

    ReplyDelete