Friday, May 18, 2018

Hawaii 2018 - Days 5-7

By this time in the vacation, the days blur.  So I'm just going to drop the pics and caption.  Keep in mind the order is probably totally wrong.


We went to the Wailina Coffeehouse which I believe was featured in an episode of Hawaii Five-Oh.  My sister was under the impression that they served guava pancakes and she really wanted to try them  In reality they had guava french toast but she opted not to try it.  They did, however, have like 3 or 4 different kinds of syrup including coconut and it was so good.  I don't have any other pics but I got  an apple turnover thing which was really good.  Corky got this omelet that had shrimp in it and it smelled AWFUL.  Lol.  Mara got pancakes and ate most of them in addition to half my sister's eggs and a piece or two of bacon.


This photo was taken on the walk back from breakfast.

Orion asleep  in the Baby Bjorn.

Probably the best pic from the whole trip LOL

Mara fell asleep on me at dinner this night.  I loved it! She hadn't slept on me like this since she was a little tiny girl.  I had to eat my salad one-handed but I didn't mind. :)

The following morning, Mara eating her pizza that she didn't eat because of falling asleep the night before (see previous pic!)

Breakfast at Giovanni Pastrami's:



We flew home to Oregon uneventfully on May 7th.  It was a great trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment