Friday, September 13, 2013

9.13.13 PICTURE DUMP!!!!

This is going to be a giaaaaaant picture dump.  I think it's something like 21 pictures!  Accumulated over the last several weeks.  :)  Enjoy the randomness! They are in no particular order.

My silly bestie G and me. 
June 1, 2013

LOL Mama!

aw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously... a whole gym cubby 
for ONE key? People.....


virgo + leo = love
(in this case.)

Yeah, that.

My babies!
September 2013

Oh my! Poor Jaxxie!

new phone case
9.8.13

My crazy mohawk Zumba hoodie

a random collage I made
on my iPhone :)

My dad, all ready to make.....

BAKLAVA! 
(be jealous. it was bomb.)

Jax asleep on his mama <3 

Abby asleep with her daddy <3

<3 us <3

FAMILY! (minus birds & snake)

Jax met a bee.  It didn't
end well for either of them
(notice his fat lip!)

I ate this. 
9.12.13

LOL!

Grandma & me (c. 1991)
I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment