Wednesday, September 11, 2013

My Babies - Bijou

I want to do a little series of posts about my "children."  I don't have any human children yet,  but I do have several little souls that live with me that I love as though they were my children.  I'll post these in order of age, to avoid accidentally picking favorites.

Bijou - 12

Bijou is feisty, cute, loving, sweet, spunky and picky!  Her hatchday is April 8.  She likes the color pink (I kid you not) and is the Princess of the family.  She can fly, but she's not great at steering or landing, which causes many crashes and much distress for Bijou until I arrive to rescue her.  She has a crooked toe on her right foot.  She is very nervous and afraid of many things.  When she gets scared, she puts her wings up, rocks back and forth, and hisses!  She has the cutest little hiss!  Bijou does not like to come out of her cage at night.  Her favorite food is carrot.


Bijou
Summer 2012

Bijou scared by the flash
Summer 2013

Bijou and Mommy
Summer 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment