Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Control

For an explanation of what happened on September 22nd after I posted about the dress fitting, watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDGsxfmkQVA

Today I have had:
An apple (120 cal - it was a big apple!)
A FF Greek yogurt (80 cal)
A cup of green tea (0 cal)
A cup of Red Rose tea with 1 Stevia and 1/8 cup of FF milk (11 cal)
Total so far - 211 cal (and it's 11:11am.)

I also took:
1 green coffee bean extract diet pill
1 Stress B-Complex vitamin pill
1 acai berry cleanse pill

The green coffee bean pills.... I have no idea.  It says to take 4 per day, so I take one per day because the last thing I need is to have my heart racing at 600 bpm because of caffeine overload.  I may take another one in a bit.  They're supposed to "help reduce BMI" so.... we'll see.

The Stress B-Complex pill I'm taking because a) it's good for you and b) if it helps my body deal with my stress better then that's good because stress causes high cortisol which causes central weight gain.  

The cleanse pills I've taken twice before.  I think I wrote about them on here.  Kind of an unpleasant way to live, temporarily, because they definitely flush you out.... sometimes too well.  Let's just say you get some good abdominal workouts from holding muscles tight.

Hopefully I can make it until about 2pm without feeling too hungry.  I have to babysit my flowergirl and ring bearer at 3:15 (until 7:45) so I better drink plenty of tea and coffee!  I don't want my metabolism to stop so I can have another apple at about 2 or 2:30.  And tea.  And coffee.  With little to no milk.  I should probably go to the gym as well.  Salad for dinner and I'm good.

I need to get control.  I just HAVE to.  I have 26 days until I have to wear that dress down the aisle.  If it doesn't fit, I know I will die.

No comments:

Post a Comment