Sunday, July 26, 2015

FYI


Rocking chairs are not a comfortable place to spend the night, no matter how snuggly the baby in your arms. 

Some pictures from recently:

We took Mara out to breakfast on July 20th.  She had an egg. 

Riverplace marina

Zzzzzzz Mara!

Buddy 

The next pics are from my 28th birthday on July 24.
My Zumba class surprised me with a cake (complete with trick candles that re-lit every time I blew them out lol) after class. 
My mom and I made my birthday cake later - banana cake with chocolate frosting.  All from scratch of course.  It was sooooooooo good! 
Make a wish! 
YUM!!!

My birthday didn't go as planned but I still had a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday! Choc banana cake sounds soooo good!

    Love the pictures. I'm sure you hear it all the time, but Mara has the most amazing blue eyes.

    xx

    ReplyDelete