Monday, July 6, 2015

July 5th Pictures

I had a kodak moment.... and it lasted all day long. Lol!  Some snapshots of life.

How Mara likes to drink her morning bottles.... upside down.  Right when I took this picture, corky texted me asking how Mara was.  I sent him the pic and responded, "very laid back!" ;)

Mara chewed on a book while we waited for my mom to come over so we could go for a walk.  Her unibrow in the 2nd picture cracks me up! 

These next 2 were taken at the park we walked to:


90F in the shade.... OMG.

When corky got home, we went and got breakfast/lunch and then to a farmers market.  The weather was stupid hot.  100+ degrees fahrenheit.  And the sun was beating down.  It was crazy!!! We took a rest in the shade where Mara has a bottle.
(She's wearing pants to keep her legs from burning. In case you wondered.)
My Instagram collage.

We went to Corky's mom & stepdads house to watch the USA vs Japan women's World Cup game.  Mara got to hang out with her uncle.  She had a ball.

And lastly... Here is Jax begging for some of Corky's nachos (which he did not get any of)

It was a pretty epic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment