Thursday, July 2, 2015

Sneaky July

The sly month of July snuck up on me.  I was so busy the last weekend of June that I found myself surprised to be flipping over the calendar yesterday!  Another month has come and gone and here we are in my birthday month again.  I don't even know what I'm going to do for my birthday, if I even do anything at all!  It's on a Friday so I'll be teaching Zumba that morning and Corky will be at work.  My one bestie will be out of town that whole weekend so if I'm going to celebrate with her it'll have to be the weekend before since the weekend after my birthday I'll be out of town.  We'll see.  Maybe I won't do anything.  That requires energy that I just don't possess in any useful quantity. 

I feel like I might not make it 1 year nursing.  Not because of nursing itself but because of pumping.  For whatever reason, my body works in this weird way where I have to get up in the middle of the night and pump or else my supply will drop. And I'm just so TIRED!!! Not to mention the whole eating thing.  Sometimes I kind of feel like I'm going crazy.  It must be lack of sleep catching up with me after 7+ months of not getting enough/restful sleep.  I haven't slept more than 3 hours straight since November.  I'm missing important deep sleep cycles.  I almost never dream.

Astoria, Oregon weekend after next. Yay! I love Astoria! Should be fun! 

Honeybug. 

No comments:

Post a Comment