Thursday, January 1, 2015

I Have A Toddler-Blog!

If my blog were a person, it'd be a toddler.  It's just a little over 2 years old!  Oh my god, how things have changed in just 2 years!! But to avoid this turning into one of those obnoxious "farewell 2014" posts, I'll not continue with that particular train of thought. 

Things are fine here for the most part.  Thank you to everyone who left sweet comments on my post before last (called "Gym").  I know I tend to be my own worst enemy when it comes to black-and-white thinking.  I can't help that (I've tried) so your reassuring words helped. 

I don't have much else to say so here are some pictures to finish out. 

Mara making faces at my mom and me.

I want nails like these!!!!! So rad!!!

Mara's cute lil butt ;)

My friend and me post Zumba on 12/30/14. She calls me Lupé, I call her Gretchen.  Obviously neither are our actual names!  

Selfie at midnight on NYE.  Everyone else was already asleep, even the bulldogs! 



Yes, yes it will.



2 comments:

  1. Your daughter is so cute! She's getting so big already!
    Good luck in 2015!
    <3 Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mara is absolutely beautiful. I'm so glad to see you back at Zumba. It must feel good =)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete