Saturday, January 31, 2015

The Picture

I'm sure other moms out there can relate to this: you take a picture of your kid and look at it and go, "oh my god... that's MY KID!"  Whether or not they are your biological offspring, there's that moment where you look at them and think to yourself that you can't believe they're yours!  Obviously people aren't property. But you know what I mean.  

I had that mommy moment this morning.  I dressed Mara up in a cute little onesie, "jeans" (jeggings) and socks and plopped her into her boppy pillow and took a snapshot.  She is just so PRETTY!  Never in my life have I loved anyone so much!! 


Little bugs grow so fast. <3 have a good weekend!!! xoxo

4 comments:

  1. omg she grows so quickly, and she is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I can't believe how big she's gotten!

      Delete
  2. Shes so gorgeous Kate! How are YOU doing sista?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brought back my EX Husband Today was successful Love story of my Life when i was searching Randomly Online for Love tips to solve problem Am having in my Relationship Affairs i don`t believe in Miracle until i saw DR.AGBAZARA TEMPLE contact (agbazara@gmail.com) OR Tel (+2348104102662) , he Find a solution to my relationship problem and make it look better for me , Now am living happily with my Lover who left me before for another lady. Big Thanks to you Dr Agbazara if you need help in your Relationship please do contact him today on the above details.

    Cynthia from New York

    ReplyDelete