Sunday, January 18, 2015

Quiet

I don't have much to say... I just felt like I should post something.

I'm really missing my "old" body.  My pre-pregnancy body.  My post-pregnancy body isn't really that bad... I just miss not having stretch marks and saggy skin on my belly.  That's allowed, right?  I wouldn't undo it because then I wouldn't have Mara.  Love her!!

In other, unrelated news, I applied to a big gym today (for teaching Zumba.)  I really need some more Zumba jobs so I'm really hoping they'll hire me.  My bestie works there already and she said she'll put in a good word for me.  It's a big chain gym so this could be really good.

This whole post has been typed with one hand because I'm holding the electric breast pump with the other.  LOL!!! Didn't you know that the word Mom is an acronym?  Master Of Multitasking.

Have a great week! xo

1 comment:

  1. My friend Jenny wrote this blog about post baby body. It's pretty spot on with how we feel about our bodies after having babies. Take a look at it hun. And know that you're not alone in how you feel. I'm having all kinds of issues with the way my body looks right now.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete