Sunday, April 15, 2018

BEDA Day 15 - Lulu Lemon

I'm on the slippery slope of weight loss after baby.  So far I feel like I am in good control.  

God I'm so tired I have no idea if this post is going to make any sense.

I bought myself a pair of Lulu Lemon pants a month or month and a half ago.  I loooooove them.  They are so comfortable!  Anyway, I had a goal weight (which I won't put the number of here) as kind of an interim goal before my final goal weight.  Let me put it this way, my final goal weight was only about 10 pounds less than where I started in January and I'm halfway to it.  Anyway, my reward to myself for reaching this first interim goal was another pair of Lulus.  I went yesterday and I love them!  I get a pretty good discount since I'm a group X instructor.

Orion will NOT SLEEP OMG.

No comments:

Post a Comment