Tuesday, April 24, 2018

BEDA Days 22-24

I guess it's not really considered "BEDA" if you don't BEDA, is it?  Well.  Seems as though hardly anyone even reads this blog anyway so there's not much point in stressing over it.

Here's a bit of a picture dump.


I ran my first race since Orion's birth!  It was only a 5K but still.  I finished in 29:27, placed 157th out of 874.  First in my age bracket and first stroller! Woohoo!

Orion decided he needed to nurse right away after.

I've lost my damn mind.


Mara has had a pretty eventful few weeks!  Between school, extracurriculars and just general busy-ness, she goes to bed exhausted most nights!

This was taken just this past Saturday.  Mara was standing in line at Starbucks to buy her own applesauce!  She wanted it but Orion was nursing so I handed her a ten dollar bill and she went and bought it herself!  You can see how close to the counter my seat was (I took the picture from my chair) so it's not like I sent her clear across the store by herself.

Mara and the neighbor's cat, Bella, creating art

Mara went to her first MLS soccer game - Go Timbers!

Mara and her salad she ordered all on her own for dinner one night.  (That's my girl!)

Lunch date on the kitchen floor with my littlest love.

"Are you serious right now?"



No comments:

Post a Comment